Procurement is no longer a one-person job today, it requires cross-functional skills to organise and manage a streamlined process throughout your organisation. This may be especially true when it comes to overseeing all your software licenses!
Our businesses increasingly rely on solutions based on contracts with third parties. While this creates opportunities for innovative benefits, there is also the potential for (costly) pitfalls. You must be aware and ready to address the issues and requirements, for example:
- Identifying and managing the risks when buying business software
- Determining how best to source business software
- Understanding what you need to put in place to enable you to manage your licenses
- Incorporating compliance, data protection and security regulations
- Dealing with agile procurement and contracting
This exclusive Expert Class will give you both the theoretical knowledge and the hands-on skills to mitigate these uncertainties. It has been designed to provide maximum value to managers in sourcing, procurement, finance, service management, legal, operational and ICT domains and similar areas of responsibility.